The Model 5350 Tandem PID/ELCD packs in the power of two great detectors: Model 4430 PID and Model 5320 ELCD, removing the need for separate analyses of aromatic and halogen compounds. Its unique design eliminates transfer lines and uses only one detector port. Detectors can be used separately if desired. The 5350 Tandem PID/ELCD is compatible with most GC manufacturer’s instruments.
Our Model 4430 PID’s unique patented Window Sweep™ design prevents the sample stream from contacting and contaminating the lamp window. It also allows analysis of photosensitive compounds, which would otherwise combine to form a polymer on the window surface.
- UV-lamp Window Sweep design minimizes fouling from window surface contamination
- Lampsaver™ circuit extends lamp lifetime by turning off when not in use
- Direct interface to ELCD, XSD, or FID to form tandem detector systems; requires only one detector port
- Detector vent for venting undesirable sample solvents
- Compatible with packed and capillary columns
- Custom engineered to fit specific GC models
- Easy operation and maintenance