Features & Benefits:
- Meets or exceed Type I Water standards as specified by ASTM, CAP, ISO 3696, CLSI, JIS K0557 and high-purity water as described in USP, EP and ChP.
- Real-time resistivity and total organic carbon (TOC) levels are monitored and displayed within the dispensed “in your hand” .. what you see is what you get
- Choice of dispensing modes:
- Constant flow rates with choices from drops to 2.0 L/min.
- Fixed volume (up to 90L).
- Routine system control functions are fully availalbe on the dispenser including “Print Report” for Good Laboratory Practices. This allows for maximum bench space utilization.
Required in the Following Critical Laboratory Applications:
- Analytical Instrumentation: HPLC, UPLC, AA, ICP, LC-MS, GC-MS, ICP-MS, Ion Chromatography, Electrochemistry, Particles Counter, TOC Analysis
- Life Science Instrumentation: PCR, DNA sequencing, electrophoresis
- Preparations: Cell Culture, molecular biology and monoclonal antibodies
Integrated. What you see is what you get. Real-time resistivity and TOC levels monitored and displayed “in your hand.”
The Cascada I Laboratory Water Purification System is fully integrated to produce up to 2 L/min of Type I ultrapure water. Real-time water quality and operating conditions are displayed on the dispensing interface. A compact dispensing stand (28×30 cm) offers true flexibility to users to maximize bench space utlization and to locate the dispenser at the most convenient point of use.
|Dispense Rate||Up to 2L/min|
|Resistivity (MΩ-cm @ 25 °C)||18.12|
|TOC (ppb)||< 5 ***|
|Bacteria (cfu/mL)||<0.1 *|
|Particles (0.2 µm)||<1/mL *|
|Endotoxins (Eµm/mL)||<0.001 **|
* With 0.2 µm bacteria removal final filter | ** With postive charged Nylon KA1 endotoxin removal final filter | *** With feed TOC less than 50 ppb
Cascada I – Integrated Ultrapure Lab Water
18.2 MΩ-cm Type 1 Water
The Cascada I Laboratory Water Purification System is fully integrated to produce up to 2L / min of Type I ultrapure water. Real-time water quality and operating conditions are displayed on the dispensing interface. A compact dispnesing stand (28×30 cm) offers true flexibility to users to maximize bench space utilization and to locate the dispenser at the most convenient point of use.
- Flexible Remote Dispenser Options
- Directly from the flexible dispenser on system
- Two additional remote dispensers (up to 2.9m away)
- Choice of Final Filters
- 0.2 µm for bacteria removal
- 0.1 µm for particulate removal
- Postively- charged cappsule for RNases, DNases and endotoxins removal
- Foot Switch
- Sanitization Kit
- TOC Indicator Kit
- Reservoir Resisitivity Kit
- Resistivity Monitor Pre-DI
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Conductivity||< 100 µS/cm @ 25 °C|
|Pressure||< 6 bar|
|Temperature||5 – 40 °C|
|Input Voltage||100 – 240 V (50-60Hz)|
|Temperature||5 – 40 °C|
- 3/4” BSP isolated cold water feed (washing machine tap/valve)
- Drain/up-stand with trap or sink/tundish