Frequently asked questions
CAPROMAX offers a range of MAXIMUS Series Humidity Chamber specifically developed, designed and manufactured for shelf-life or stability testing of drugs, health supplements, cosmetics, food, chemicals, packaging materials, components and others.
It stimulates the effects of temperature and humidity on the chemical, physical and biological characteristics of the product under test in an accurate and reproducible manner.
Using the latest technologies in environmental generation, distribution and control, this equipment operates in accordance to the requirements of ICH guidelines or other international standards.
Its simplicity in design is in-line with our vision to provide the industry with a reliable, easy to operate, low operation cost and low maintenance equipment.
Capromax MAXIMUS Series Humidity Chambers provide from standard solutions to fully customized needs of research, offering a wide range of options (capacity, temperature, humidity, etc.) and advanced control & data logging technology.
Despite its competitive price, no compromise has been made in the design, quality, reliability or durability of this equipment.
- ACCELERATED shelf-life / stability tests
- REAL-TIME shelf-life / stability tests
- AGING tests
- CONDITIONAL / ENVIRONMENTAL tests
- All round interior and exterior stainless steel finishing
- Special coated sensor to prevent long term drift in temperature and humidity reading
- Air tight glass door with compression lock
- In-build lamp to illuminate chamber interior
- External door with key lock
- Wire shelves for unobstructed air flow
- Automatic power failure recovery with no operator intervention
- Continuous operation with lightning and electrical surge protection
- Refrigerant system protection and fault indicator lights
- Optimal chamber thermodynamics and air flow to ensure uniformity of climatic conditions
- Latest electronic and PID control technology for precise climatic control
- Robust and reliable electro-mechanical design
- Simple and user friendly operation
- Secure from unauthorised access
- Flexible for numerous applications
- Low operation and maintenance cost
- Complete protection on operational safety
- Quality construction materials and components
- Environment friendly CFC free (R134a) refrigerant
- Comprehensive operator and maintenance manual
SD Card Data Logger
Data Logging Software with SMS notification
External stainless steel water tank with water low alarm buzzer
Qualification documentation package (DQ, IQ, OQ & PQ)
Third party calibration certificates