The System VOC is the complete GC package, incorporating our new 4760 Eclipse Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator, Low-Dead-Volume Injector, Agilent® Technologies 6890 GC, and your choice of our optional autosamplers. The System VOC is also configured with a tandem PID/ELCD for analyzing halogenated and aromatic species found in USEPA Methods 601/602 and 502.2
Principal applications for the System VOC include: USEPA Methods 502.2, 503.1, 601, 602, 8010, and 8021; ISO 15009 and 15680; standard methods 6200C; halocarbons; aromatics and olefins; solvents; and hazardous wastes.
VOC Analysis System Features:
- Preconfigured packages include all necessary hardware for analysis: Agilent GC, OI Analytical Model 4760 Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator, Model 5350 Tandem PID/ELCD, columns, and standards
- Sample Concentrator provides built-in Cyclone Water Management, rapid trap heating and cooling, Silcosteel sample pathway, unique protective sparge filter design, and optional Infra-Sparge Sample Heater for improving sample recoveries
- Tandem PID/ELCD uses only one detector port, allows mounting of up to four detectors
- ELCD features rapid release reactor design, quick-change disposable resin cartridges, and digital control
- PID exhibits extremely low baseline noise
- MS systems include current Agilent GC/MS hardware with a 6890 Plus GC
- Choice of capillary columns
- Choice of autosamplers to fully automate the analysis process
- Optional automated pH measurement
- Includes installation and startup using appropriate standards or methods for systems delivered in the U.S.