The extremely compact 4551A Water Autosampler fits strategically under the 4760 Eclipse to save bench space. The instrument precisely transfers water samples from standard 40-mL volatile organic analysis (VOA) vials to the sparge vessel of the 4760 Eclipse for purging. A removable spiral autosampler tray holds 51 sample vials for fully-automated operation. Our optional LV-20 Standards Addition Module adds internal standards, surrogate or matrix spike standards, and reduce the volume of standards used.
Principle applications include: drinking water, wastewater, pharmaceutical, 16+ USEPA-approved methods, VPH and GRO, THMs, BTEX, Geosmin and 2-MIB.
Model 4551 Features:
- Automated VOC Analysis of up to 51 water samples
- Compact! Fits directly under the 4760 Eclipse Sample Concentrator
- Transfers water samples with light particulates (<100 µm) without clogging the system
- LV-20 Standards Addition Module (optional) automates addition of internal or surrogate standards
- Program multiple rinses and blanks for maximum sequence flexibility
- Decrease maintenance downtime and costs – no XYZ arm
- Peristaltic pump and sample loop eliminate slow syringe drives
- Fastest VOC autosampler available